Tuesday, March 29, 2016



Spring Break
For spring break i stayed home the whole week. I mean i would've gone out but my friends and brothers and sisters weren't in spring break. An my parents were at work, so i stayed home alone. I mean it was fun because i had the whole house to myself. An i slept late and woke up late. The one thing i didn't like was i had to clean! It was ok. In the weekends we went out as a family trip to the zoo. It was actually my first time there. It was fun. On March 19 my friend had a party it was on a boat it was so crazy and fun. That was pretty much it i stayed home on the weekdays, and on the weekends i went out. Do only homework i had was math, which was a one page worksheet. I did meet new people, i met people from my friend school, she goes to bell i met her friends and they were pretty chill. I also read my life planning book, and i wrote some goals, and wrote in my journal as well. Yesterday i watched Superman vs Batman Dawn of Justice. It was sick, it was a really good movie, and sadly Superman dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment